CEO SECO Group
SECO is a trusted knowledge community, highly specialised engineers and experts, serving and supporting technical innovation efforts of ambitious builders, designers, industrial supply chains, and all positive innovators making great construction happen, safely and sustainable for people and nature.
Our mission is to ease access to best in class construction expertise, to offer our community and the generations of builders & entrepreneurs to come, a higher peace of mind.
Inspect & boost compliance
- Fire safety audits & inspections
- Electrical safety audits & inspections
- Preventive design review
- Environmental audits & inspections
- On-site health & safety inspection
- Factory inspections & audits
Verify & boost quality
- Technical control for IDI insurance
- Works inspections & acceptance
- On-site quality inspection
- Preventive design review
- Risk mitigation & quality strategies
- Technical due diligence & FM audits
Certify materials, people & processes
- Certification of management systems
- Certification of products and systems
- Certification of persons
- Certification of processes
- Attestation for product innovation
- Web-based Quality frameworks
Consult & advise on designs
- Fire & safety engineering
- Façade- and climate engineering
- Sustainability engineering
Temporary experts for outsourced expertise
- Experts for construction supervision
- Experts for project management
- Experts for design coordination
- Experts for cost saving
Our companies are specialised in checking, certification and counselling in several European countries, and carry out on-site inspections worldwide.
A trusted network you can rely on!
As trusted engineers for all our internationally acting clients, SECO proposes tailor-made support worldwide, out of the full range of all its technical competences.
SECO Belgium is the first independent technical expert for the construction industry, set up to enhance global quality and safety standards, and prevent risks for the construction partners.
SECO Luxembourg is the N°1 address in Luxembourg for independent technical expertise on buildings, infrastructures, façades, hvac, electrics and fire safety.
SECO Netherlands is an independent partner in the construction industry regarding certified TIS building inspections, fire safety and complex infrastructure or marine projects.
SECO Poland delivers on-demand technical support to investors and developers, from services like design reviews, over on-site inspections to commissioning of works.
Legal entity under accreditation
BCCA npo is a certification body that monitors and enhances quality, reliability and performance in the construction sector in an independent, impartial and expert manner.
We are passionate people dedicated to our work and clients. We share common values and do our best to stick to them, no matter what. Find out more about what it means to work with us.
reasons why work at SECO
SECO for freelancers
You are freelance and you are looking to work on large project? Do you have specific skills to make available in the construction sector? So, join the SECO community ! SECO is made for you.