SECO France is continuously developing for design reviews and on-site inspections, with a focus on complex infrastructure and truly exceptional building projects.
Since 2003 SECO France is an accredited technical control body for A1 and D assignments. We benefit from the recognition of major insurance and reinsurance companies for particularly complex projects - as all our missions are always including a real double-check by parallel stability calculations and dedicated specialists for structures, curtain walling,bridges, tunnels or marine works.
Our French office is in Lille, but activities are on-spot all around France.
Verify & boost quality
- Works on-site inspections for IDI insurers
- On-demand multidisciplinary site inspections
- Final acceptance of works
- Preventive structural design review
- Preventive facade design review
- Creation of risk mitigation plans
- Technical due diligence
SGP ligne 16 Lot 1
Construction de la gare Eole-CNIT
Pont amédée - béton
Métro - Tunnel et station
Quai de flandre
Barrage de Chatou
Grand Stade de Lille
Head of Engineering