- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or relevant field is required
- At least 3 years of human resources experience required with proven experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding (1 of 2 years of corporate recruiting experience preferred)
- A sharp eye for talented people
- Excellent interpersonal and especially communication skills
- Great language skills in Dutch, French, English
SECO offers you
SECO is a people-oriented company which is active on an international scale, and its employees recognize the importance of mutual respect and personal involvement. SECO offers competitive salary with fringe benefits. The offices are located in the heart of the capital city (easy access by public transport or car parking facilities). We also have a local hub in Ghent and Namur.
Send your application and CV to Manon Leemans, HR Business Partner, via firstname.lastname@example.org. Your information will be dealt with confidentially.