You are here
Reconstruction of the barrage of Chatou
In order to regulate water levels and to allow the navigation on the River Seine, a new barrage with valves has been built. The architectural concept includes a reduced height and enhances the integration into the landscape.
The reconstruction includes :
- The construction of a new barrage, composed of 3 passes of 30,5m, equipped with trickle valves. The fall of height of the barrage is 3,25m
- The construction of a fish pass
- The construction of a footbridge with a length of 110m and width of 2,2m
- The construction of a control building
- The demolition of the old barrage
SECO’s assignment covers the technical assessment of the stability of the various structural elements of the project and the proper operation of the electromechanical equipment.