You are here
PPS SAA 2,3,4 and 5
Commissioned by Rijkswaterstaat (The Dutch ministry of traffic and maritime affairs) the coming years the busy highways between Schiphol, Amsterdam and Almere will be widened with one or more traffic lanes. This allows the flow and improves the accessibility of the northern Randstad. With a good integration of the road into the landscape and the creation of more and higher noise barriers, the quality of life in the area will increase. The additional lanes on the A10 East/ A1 Diemen, the first project (SAA1) of the road expansion are already put into use.
The road expansion between Schiphol, Amsterdam and Almere consists in 5 SAA-projects:
1. A10-Oost / A1 Diemen (2012-2014)
2. A1/A6 Diemen – Almere Havendreef (2014-2020)
3. A9 Holendrecht - Diemen (Gaasperdammerweg) (2015-2020)
4. A6 Almere Havendreef - Almere Buiten-Oost (2017-2020/2022)
5. A9 Badhoevedorp – Holendrecht (2019-2024/2026)
Commissioned by Rijkswaterstaat, combination PWC-VWQ, SECO will execute the system, process and product inspections based on the output specification, for projects SAA 2, 3, 4 and 5.