Black box calculations, constraints on budgets and timing, increased involvement of subcontractors, need for efficient coordination and communication, increased complexity… These factors are all potential threats to the quality of a project with overspending on average 10 to 15% of the initial budget.
SO, WHY US?
At SECO, we can provide a high level of technical expertise and knowledge of the industry from working with many stakeholders on a variety of projects, starting in the concept phase over design and execution to handover and beyond. Our track record consists in risk normalisation through technical control and knowledge of building products and processes, even qualification of project organisations and people.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Product certification
- Certification of people and processes
- Quality audit of the design process
- Support of contractors in establishing quality assurance plans
- Audit of contractors’ operations
- Worldwide inspections of manufacturing units
- Quality audit of subcontractors
- Setup of risk driven control schemes