Internal and external relationships / Hierarchical position
- Reports to the national and international CO-management (solid-line) and CFO (dotted line)
- Contacts with Operational managers and Finance team managers
- Interface between CO and Finance department
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Strong initiative taker, ownership taking, problem solver, strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization while keeping a clear understanding of the objectives and financial commitments of the business
- Superior technical financial skills, balanced with sound business judgment, ability to balance financial and operational factors, ability to analyze complex business problems and develop appropriate solutions
- IT passionate
- excellent command of Microsoft Office applications, especially advanced Excel applications
- ERP Implementation experience
Education and Experience Requirements
- Master’s degree in finance/economics/management or (civil) engineering with a passion for figures
- Trilingual French/Dutch/English
- At least 3 years of experience in business controlling or in equivalent function, preferably in a professional services organization.
Send your application and CV via email@example.com. Your information will be dealt with confidentially.