- You have min. bachelor in Accounting / Business Economics
- You speak Dutch or French as mother tongue with good working experience of the second language AND English
- You have a first successful experience with Belgian GAAP or IFRS as a plus
- You have min. 3 years of experience as accountant in a company or in audit
- Change agent with a focus on procedures and processes
- You are service minded, result driven, hardworking, eager to learn
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel and Word + sound knowledge of an accounting system
If this sounds like looking into a mirror, then you might be just the right person to join our team!
- An exciting job with opportunities to evolve in an ever growing company
- A changing environment where your contribution will make a difference
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits package in line with your role and experience
- Offices located downtown in Brussels with easy access by car (parking) and by public transport
Send your motivation letter and up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accountant” as subject. Your application will be handled on a confidential basis.